Precautions for riding the mini shuttle
Mini shuttles are one of the more popular types of rides. With the continuous upgrading of amusement parks, mini-shuttles continue to become popular and attract many tourists to experience them. Here are the things to keep in mind when we ride:
1. Pay attention to the instructions for riding: Passengers need to read the “Instructions for Passengers” carefully before riding, and do not climb over the fence. Passengers must wait outside the safety fence before riding. When there are many people, line up and must not climb over the fence.
2. Follow the instructions of thestaff: Passengers get on and off according to the order. When getting on and off, pay attention to your head and feet to avoid bumping or falling.
3. Be careful to fasten your seat belts: Do not rush up and down before the facility is stationary. Fasten your seat belts when riding and check whether they are safe and reliable. Please hold the safety handles or other safety devices with both hands during operation. Seat belts must not be unfastened
4. Do not stand to take pictures: During the operation of the facility, you must not stand or squat at will, and it is not allowed to take pictures.
5. Pay attention to keeping your own items: During operation, you should keep your own items properly, do not scatter or throw them, and please take off decorations that are easy to fall in advance.
6. Don’t panic in the event of an accident: Duringoperation, ifthere is a power or other failure, do not get off the equipment before the staff notify you, only in the cockpit is the safest, please waiting for emergency rescue.